The Great RWTP Restart Debate

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by OwlLover, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Idea #1

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Idea #2

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. OwlLover

OwlLover Alaskan Wanderer

Aug 25, 2011
    I made this so that we can all determine what the fate of RWTP will be. I've come up with two different ideas to choose from:

Idea #1: RWTP will be merged with Under The Moon (UTM). The territories of the two different RPs will be far, far away from one another, and the packs from one group of territories will rarely, if ever, interact with the packs of the other territories. They will just be RPed on the same thread. To prevent confusion with wolves who have the same names, we can name the two territories and state what territory they are in, so we know which wolves we are talking about.

Idea #2: RWTP will not merge with UTM, and will instead have its own thread when it is restarted. HOWEVER, it will still be a joint RP with UTM; if you join the new RWTP, you must not only join UTM, but be active on it as well. I would really, really like it if you joined RWTP after joining UTM, as well, but it is not required. I do not want either RPs forgotten.

Please vote if you are a part of this RP and tell me what you think. If you have any suggestions, they are welcomed!

2. iluvorpingtons

iluvorpingtons Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2012
    Backstage
    I chose idea #1 because I believe that it's easier to RP with everyone on one huge thread than two separate ones. Of course, I'm find with not merging RWTP and UTM and simply putting all the old charries into the current packs, but a restart is still good with me.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  3. ClucksAndPeeps

ClucksAndPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2013
    I voted for #1.

4. OwlLover

Aug 25, 2011
    For me, the problem with merging them onto one thread is that there's going to be charries with the same names, and even with the solution I offered it can still get confusing. Personally now that I think about it, I'd rather do a restart, but that's just me.

5. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    I voted for one. And we can call the new RP

Wait for it....

Run With The Pack Under The Moon--A Wolf Role Play Game

XD I am so smart

6. OwlLover

Aug 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

7. OwlLover

Aug 25, 2011
    EEEEEK I'm so excited I'm already getting started on the maps and my forms and stuff [​IMG]

8. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Me, too!

9. iluvorpingtons

iluvorpingtons Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2012
    Backstage
    A separate restart would work, but I am a little worried about the similarities between the two. There are enough differences to make it possible. I just feel it would be simpler. Like I said, a restart is good and it has a lot of appeal too. I'm not really sure what to do about the names...

10. OwlLover

Aug 25, 2011
    OMG and the whole entire gang is here too (if wildriverswolf is on board)!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by