The Gun Thread

1712159657616.png

Hand pumps work and are inexpensive, just get an air rifle that has a smaller reservoir and not a really high fill pressure. I had a Hatsan Flashpup that worked just fine, and wasn't bad to pump up. Hand pumping will wear you out quick though, so go into it thinking of it as a workout. The Umarex Notos is another one that seems to be getting a lot of positive attention, that would be a good hand pump gun.

Another option would be a multi-pump. There are some out there that are accurate enough for all your sparrow blasting needs, and you can vary the power by pumping less (when shooting inside a barn for instance) and can be pumped to max when you are outside. The Crosman Drifter is an accurate handy little made in America option that will put the smack down on sparrows all day. The Seneca Dragonfly is a full size multi-pump that I have heard a lot of good things about.
Well, I ordered the Notos, what a tack driver! I probably should have ordered the hand pump as well as the compressor for SHTF but until then the compressor will make recharging it easier. A foot pump would be nice... https://www.amazon.com/Umarex-Notos-Carbine-PCP-22/dp/B09ZLNZN7Q

Let’s us know how it shoots. I’m looking for one that is about minute of housefly accurate.
I watched a couple of videos on that gun and they were shooting one hole yu could cover with a dime and they weren't even bagged in tight, just plinking. One video he was shooting 40 yards, one hole with a dot sight. With a little practice you could shoot houseflies with the Clampets.

I watched a couple of videos on that gun and they were shooting one hole yu could cover with a dime and they weren't even bagged in tight, just plinking. One video he was shooting 40 yards, one hole with a dot sight. With a little practice you could shoot houseflies with the Clampets.
Then I will be expecting pics of micro buffalo wings then. I’m guessing about 4 dozen sparrow wings per person will make a meal.

Back
Top Bottom