The Gun Thread

1715031309434.png

My husband teased me about all my Birkenstock sandals WHILE BUYING A GUN AT GUN STORE! I reminded him I used sandals every day all day long! CASE CLOSED.
I've never teased him a out his gun buying or ammo boxes that randomly show up at font door. I'm proud he cc and is always packing even at the pulpit Yep he's a pastor. We live in a rural village in conservative Nebraska. Even see open carry here not uncommon.
I just posted a new member that her flock would love to here her sing and stupid auto correct changed it to GLOCK not flock? :wee :he. I'm imagining a lady singing to her favorite pistol!

My husband teased me about all my Birkenstock sandals WHILE BUYING A GUN AT GUN STORE! I reminded him I used sandals every day all day long! CASE CLOSED.
I've never teased him a out his gun buying or ammo boxes that randomly show up at font door. I'm proud he cc and is always packing even at the pulpit Yep he's a pastor. We live in a rural village in conservative Nebraska. Even see open carry here not uncommon.
I just posted a new member that her flock would love to here her sing and stupid auto correct changed it to GLOCK not flock? :wee :he. I'm imagining a lady singing to her favorite pistol

If I had a group of Black Australorps, I would call them "The Glock Flock"

Here's a question.
"What gun or equipment do you lust for though it is totally impractical."

Mine is a 100 to 155 year old Remington Rolling Block in .41 Spanish sitting in a Pawn Shop near here. I can't find anyone that has even ONE box of ammo and they want >$400.
That was probably the gun most pioneers carried instead of the Winchesters and Marlins you see on TV.
1715964693209.png
:drool

Back
Top Bottom