sickbyc.gif
hawy the potter
sickbyc.gif
th.gif
sickbyc.gif
tongue.gif
eww!!!

Quote:
hey im a twilight lover so you cant be dissin HP! go make your OWN thread for that
tongue.gif

thanks chickendiva!

Quote:
Do you make it a habit to go to ALL the Harry potter threads?

'ALL'? I thought this was the only one?

Quote:
I'm gonna go look for it.

ETA: Found it. Yes, she did something similar on the twi-haters thread.

Last edited:
Quote:
take a look at the rules.

- STAY ON TOPIC! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR HP HATERS!! Go make your OWN thread for that, and I'll make mine.

Quote:
Do you make it a habit to go to ALL the Harry potter threads and post "hawwy the potter"? Because it isn't even funny anymore.

Just thought I might add, because I'm a Harry Potter fan though I wouldn't like to join this RP thread, that I agree.
wink.png
Please be more mature and don't ruin the party for everyone else for no reason at all...a.k.a don't be a "party-pooper".
roll.png
It clearly says in the first post on the thread not to do that...unless you just went ahead and decided to thoughtlessly post that before even reading the first post??
hu.gif

Thank you.
smile.png

Quote:
Do you make it a habit to go to ALL the Harry potter threads and post "hawwy the potter"? Because it isn't even funny anymore.

Just thought I might add, because I'm a Harry Potter fan though I wouldn't like to join this RP thread, that I agree.
wink.png
Please be more mature and don't ruin the party for everyone else for no reason at all...a.k.a don't be a "party-pooper".
roll.png
It clearly says in the first post on the thread not to do that...unless you just went ahead and decided to thoughtlessly post that before even reading the first post??
hu.gif

Thank you.
smile.png

thanks, 77. ya know... i doubt that this thread can be kept up with, and twilight's a little bigger here on BYC. i think im just gonna close the thread. if you guys decided that we can do this, i might open it back up. thanks to everyone who tried
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom