The hatchery messed up my cancellation requests and now I have 5 chicks coming...best way to give away???

Attachments

• 2A2A4D98-9879-4478-90C9-D0FCCDA1656B.jpeg
    2A2A4D98-9879-4478-90C9-D0FCCDA1656B.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 5
Oh man, I couldn't do it today. You're about 1.5 hours away in traffic and we're under a severe storm threat to boot. I hope you can find someone today but, if not, tomorrow would work for me.
I'll let you know if they're still available this weekend. Just a heads up, only 3 of the 5 arrived alive. :( I am super upset with this hatchery.

I know one of the ones alive is a cochin from her tiny little boots. Out of the other two, one is yellow and one looks like a chipmunk.

I'll let you know if they're still available this weekend. Just a heads up, only 3 of the 5 arrived alive. :( I am super upset with this hatchery.

I know one of the ones alive is a cochin from her tiny little boots. Out of the other two, one is yellow and one looks like a chipmunk.
Poor babes :( I can also get them tomorrow if you're available then. I don't know how to send a private message on here, or if any message can be made private. Otherwise, I'd give you my mobile #.

Sounds like you have the cochin, the buff laced polish, and the chipmunk could be either the speckled sussex or the EE. None of my EEs were chipmunk colored but I know the speckled are.

Poor babes :( I can also get them tomorrow if you're available then. I don't know how to send a private message on here, or if any message can be made private. Otherwise, I'd give you my mobile #.

Sounds like you have the cochin, the buff laced polish, and the chipmunk could be either the speckled sussex or the EE. None of my EEs were chipmunk colored but I know the speckled are.
just sent you my number via pm

Back
Top Bottom