The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Kipp had left to give himself some breathing room. He was already over tired and in a bad mood before Take had shown up to tell him how stupid he was. He didn't want to be around people at all to begin with. "What do you need?" he asked quietly trying not to let his annoyance show though.
Fred stopped dead “if you don’t want me to come just say so”.

"Maybe..." He said thoughtfully. "I'm just so used to stepping outside and the first thing I hear is the birds talking. It's weird to not hear them."
Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he changed topics. 3... 2... 1... Do it now "Ellie... Er... I-I wanted to asked you something." No going back now He stopped walking to turn and face her

“Yeah?” Ellie turned to glance at Carson
"Erm..." Stop stuttering! Just get it out already! He took another deep breath before continuing, "Over the past few days of getting to know you, fighting beside you, I think that - no, I know that I'm falling for you. I just wanted to know if you felt the same way I feel about you." He looked in her eyes, searching for a reaction. Anger, surprise, anything.

"Erm..." Stop stuttering! Just get it out already! He took another deep breath before continuing, "Over the past few days of getting to know you, fighting beside you, I think that - no, I know that I'm falling for you. I just wanted to know if you felt the same way I feel about you." He looked in her eyes, searching for a reaction. Anger, surprise, anything.
Ellie felt a flutter in her stomach “so your asking me out?”

Back
Top Bottom