The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

“I don’t know, sit down forge a plan of some sort have some level of direction in this. At least in the bugs we knew where we were to an extent” Ellie said venomously
"If we split up, the we-sa will pick us off one by one. If we stay together, we won't cover as much ground. Either way, someone's not happy."

“Are you listening to me?! I said make a plan NOT split up” Ellie snapped
He fell silent for a few moments, surprised she had snapped at him. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I am listening to you. I just don't know exactly what happened with the giant bugs. I wasn't there. I don't know what Kyle did that makes you feel this strongly about him. I wish I did. It's been a rough few weeks for all of us. All we can do at this point is stick together and hope for the best."

He fell silent for a few moments, surprised she had snapped at him. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I am listening to you. I just don't know exactly what happened with the giant bugs. I wasn't there. I don't know what Kyle did that makes you feel this strongly about him. I wish I did. It's been a rough few weeks for all of us. All we can do at this point is stick together and hope for the best."
“Sorry” Ellie sighed “I shouldn’t snap. You weren’t there how could you know”

Kylan hurriedly stepped over to the door, hands gripping the straps of his backpack as he waited beside Kyle and Cam, waiting for the others.

Lilith smiled a bit, happy to have been a help. She glanced at Eve, dipping her head to her acknowledgement, before turning and walking towards the door after the others. "Not to be rude to the Corim's, but I'm pretty glad we're leaving." She murmured to the other black-haired girl absentmindedly, vein rimmed eyes flickering around to look at the others.

Torin's eyes were big and wonder-filled, completely ignoring Noah's skepticism. "Whoa... That's so amazing! I never thought that dragons were real." He smiled, taking a sip of his soup before giggling when Take flung the his food at Noah.
Noah scrunched up his face angrily, then giggled, wiping the soup off his dirty face. It was sorta funny.
“No way...” he breathed, imagining the dragons. “I wanna see them... can I see them?
“What’s wrong with him?” Noah asked. It was an innocent sort of insensitivity.

(Thank you, totally missed it)

Cam followed the group outside. Kyle and Rylie were reunited and Korim aquired a couple of tag-a-longs.
Cam was glad she didn’t have any animals following her around to worry about. It was hard enough trying to keep track of the newer members of her group.
“So we’re going east?” she asked. It sounded wrong the moment it left her mouth. Characters in stories often went west, or north, to unknown horizons. They even went south sometimes. But rarely east. Bar The Hobbit, maybe.
( ;) quoted so you have an idea of his position and mood.)

Kipp's eyes snapped open still hidden behind his hands, momentarily distracted from the spiraling darkness within him by a familiar voice. A sharp breath left him as he recognized who it was. His thoughts running wild, over lapping and confusing. She's ok? She's been avoiding you. She's asking-doesn't care-know's you're not ok-why-she left-angry-it's your fault.
Kipp stood, slowly wiping his grimy, bruised, and tear stained face with his filth blacked arm. As he'd done so many times before, he tucked his over whelming emotions away. Unable, or unwilling to show how vulnerable he was. His chest still shot cold radiating through him with each heart beat, but he couldn't allow it to affect him outwardly. Kipp turned around to face her, though his yellow eyes never left the floor. His lips parted to answer her question, but he didn't say anything. Knowing that if he did he'd loose his composure and start crying again. He swallowed, hanging his head down to stare at his fingers as he anxiously picked at the dirt under a fingernail.
Take sat with long his legs over both sides of the wooden bench, fingers tracing the texture and grooves. These kids have their interests straight.. Dragons are totally metal.. it’d be cool to ride one. He grinned a little, “When we get out of here, we can go see them alright? If the barn isn’t too far from this place... or there’s some wild ones flying around” he replied. He gave a glance at Kipp who was now crouched down on the ground, looking conflicted unlike before. He raised a brow, “Not sure..” and rose from his seat, walking over to to the girl who seemed to be checking on Kipp, “Uh, you good Kipp?” he asked, giving Ashira a questioning look as he scratched a spot in his hair that was shorter than the rest. Wasn’t that Fred kid with him?

“Do you want me to leave you alone?” she asked, her eyes widening a little. She didn’t want to bother him.
A single clear thought rang through his head NO. He looked up at her flinching as hot tears rolled down his cheeks again. Don't leave me alone. Desperation flooded through him. He wanted to tell her to stay, but couldn't bring himself to say anything.

Back
Top Bottom