The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

(well, I can't just write nothing.)
Kipp took an apprehensive breath biting down on his lip as he thought about what was waiting for them.
"We'll meet you there tonight at supper time. Let's get this over with." He said, stuffing the pack of powder into his pocket, and attempting to sneak in to his work station. Just because they were likely to get caught didn't mean they would if they were careful enough.

Of course Kipp was wrong, but you can't blame him for trying.

He took his punishment with out fighting back. It was strange to be fully aware of what was coming and to accept it. There was no feelings of shame, or resentment. Only pain, and an odd empty calm.

When it was finally over they sent him back to work, prying malformations off swords.

He gave Ashira a small tired smile. He looked around making sure there was no one around who could over hear. Standing up under the guise of getting another sword to work on he went closer to her.
"We're leaving tonight, while we're headed back to the dining hall from here, we'll slip out in the crowd." He whispered. "Fred will tell the kids."
Fred wiped the salty tears off his face having had the nasty cuts on his back reopened, he, like Kipp, had attempted and failed to slip back to his workstation. He dabbed at the tears that had streaked his face. His job now was to tell the Kids their plan, he was grateful for Take getting them out he just wished he hadn’t been whipped, it was to painful to think about. He went to move but a shot of pure agony spiralled down his back. “Agh” he crumpled to the floor, the cuts were open again, the healing cream had been rubbed off by the whip.

Take was eventually taken away by some guards, and left behind his whip. He socked one across the face in response to being forcefully dragged along, which resulted in receiving a knee to the stomach.
(Sorry I just can’t think much right now, going through a rough time.)
(I’m sorry. Whatever it is you’re going through, I hope everything works out and gets better. Don’t worry about coming up with detailed posts)

Take was eventually taken away by some guards, and left behind his whip. He socked one across the face in response to being forcefully dragged along, which resulted in receiving a knee to the stomach.
(aww :hugs Hope it gets better soon.)

( :hugs )

:hugs Sorry I didn’t respond sooner)

Fred wiped the salty tears off his face having had the nasty cuts on his back reopened, he, like Kipp, had attempted and failed to slip back to his workstation. He dabbed at the tears that had streaked his face. His job now was to tell the Kids their plan, he was grateful for Take getting them out he just wished he hadn’t been whipped, it was to painful to think about. He went to move but a shot of pure agony spiralled down his back. “Agh” he crumpled to the floor, the cuts were open again, the healing cream had been rubbed off by the whip.
(I forgot I had other characters.)

Chion saw him, she was nervous about leaving her work to help, but she didn't want to leave him either. They very well might decided to whip him again if he didn't get to work. She decided it would be best to transform into that boy again, then even if she did get in trouble they would think it was some one other than her. They were after all supposed to be trying to go unnoticed.

She bent over in her now larger form rewrapping the fabric around her head before the guards saw her. She made her way over to Fred.

"Are you ok?" She asked, not wanting to touch him, in case she would cause him more pain.

Back
Top Bottom