The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Haha I meant Ciro’s chicken.
He forgot his chicken in the thorn bush where he picked up his buddy. He could have fed his new friend, but didnt. Heheh
I'm tempted just to let him forget it in totality. Otherwise, he's going to freak and go to stupid lengths to find it once he realizes. :lol:

Bears can run fast? I guess were saying the Kevin group went in the same direction as the village and Ciro and Aella went a similar direction
As far as I'm aware Ciro and Aella were going towards the village-ish when they first met, and now are going towards where the group was, sorta. Idk, I could be completely wrong.

Ooo I like this. Yes.

Yeah, Kipp said that he'd seen Ciro headed "that way" and pointed the same direction as the village, cause that's what I thought Haddie was trying to say. So they should all come across each other at some point.
IGGGGHGHSGHXGZJZH WATCH ME HAVE TOTALLY SCREWED THINGS UP BY NOT APPEARING WHSIXHVJSHSJXKZNKLMSAKZN
I have two versions. :D
deaddeaddeaditydeadi'msodead
FRANKIE, STOP IT NOW

(I still don’t ship it. ;) Nothing can change my mind.)

s̴̡̮̞͉̮͈̤͇̀̂̓̎̾̄̈̕ö̷̡̩̙͕͉̙̈́ ̸̡̲̹͉̣̤̭̞̮̏͑̌̀̇̔̿͘m̴̪̖̺̆̔͛̽̓̃̒ŭ̷̼̦̮̃̚͝ċ̸̜͔̳̪͉̹̒͛̏̋̄͛̾͊̾ͅḩ̸͈̝͉̭̣̭̼̒͘͝͝ ̵̨̭͔̘͌c̵̢̡̩̟̞̙̮̈́̈̈́̆͘o̴̙͓̎̈́̓͆̿n̷͔̲̬͑͂͐̏̉̋̿̎͝t̸̤̹̱̤̏ĕ̴̛̺͍̭͉̝̀ň̴̫̰̓̐͋̑̄͘t̵̤͇̩͉̝͇̱̃͒̓͑̇͂̂̚ḭ̸̺͛͌̅o̷̲̭̬͋͗͂̏̀͗̑͝͠͝n̶̨̘͔̮̣̹̓̊

Back
Top Bottom