The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Hahahahahahahaha if Kipp got chubby he wouldn't be able to fly.
Good point.
Err, well, the only other thing I can think of his cutting his hair less helmety, or making his features more “defined.” You’ve got an “eternally young” character, like Kyle, lol.

Good point.
Err, well, the only other thing I can think of his cutting his hair less helmety, or making his features more “defined.” You’ve got an “eternally young” character, like Kyle, lol.
Yeah giving my characters shorter hair in order to age them up is my go to XD
Interesting. I may have to try it.

The main reason I jumped in to drawing it is I dreamed about drawing it.... Which is really weird.

In my dream his hair was back, out of his face, I might have to try that and go from there. I'm not very good at shorter hair.

Hey, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
So, update.
I've been to another show and got a few RV and BV, all of our marching stuff went super well, at the Branson Parade we were the only ones who did advanced choreography, at the show I bought a pair of silver-laced Sebright's but the roo died because I wasn't told they weren't raised outside so I scrambled and found a heat lamp for the female. We had a few warm days so I took her off of the heat lamp and paired her with my other roo then on the 1st we had really good snow which killed both, and they were my last Sebright's. It also killed one of my gold-laced wyandotte roos and both the Sebright roo and him were raised outside so that was sad. My Grandma started chemotherapy yesterday and she's handling it pretty well so far but she's only a day into it so we'll see what happens. On new years, me and a few friends dressed up as stickman (taping glowsticks onto ourselves) and waved at cars that went by and we also took shots of sparkling grape juice and screamed Jumanji at midnight. We took the sled out and fell off of it a few times the next day and got really cold then we went inside and warmed up. I took my show Ameracuana and put him with a heat lamp as well as two hens and another roo who is blind so hopefully, he will be ok. I think that's it :)
Reading through your posts is always such a secondhand adventure. :lol:
Congratulations on all your placings, but so sorry about your poor 'brights. :(
well hello again my fellow oxygen consuming friends, it is i, your local cryptid, here to bless you with my presence.
how are we all fairing?
I feel like that's an entrance deserving of a patent but at the same time I'm getting a severe sense of deja vu.
WELLLLLLLL
We just got DUMPED with 4 feet of snow.
And yeah that's pretty much the briefing.
oo when you do draw them
pls share
View attachment 2483241
HOL UP YOU
HAVE
A
CAT BOY
I HAVE A CAT CHILD AS WELL
they’re nyan binary

View attachment 2483245
We both know e x a c t l y whomst I'm thinking of.
*Materializes out of a cloud of blue, hazardous fire*
hi
I've been really thinking about trying to get back into RPing, I've missed you guys so much. I've been putting it off tho because I wasn't sure if I could handle jumping back into RPs that have been going and where I have multiple characters, but if a new RP started I would really consider making 1 character and seeing if I could keep up with that and life.
But yeah if you guys made a new one I'd highly consider it, but I probably wouldn't be comfortable joining one until like Feb 8th, if you guys would be okay with me joining ✌
I had a whole thing wrote up awhile back to respond to some of Sarah's and Cluck's post but it disappeared XD but basically I wanted to say all of y'all are really awesome and lovely and I'm sorry I've been flaky with my existence for the last year ❣
now eat a kidney
MERE DAYS BEFORE SHE ARRIVEMST
OH HOT DIDDLY DOGE
Yup, I have two. :3

I finally finished Dex.
View attachment 2486286
C O O N E B O Y
And those CREASES.
I simply cannot.
Very nice! I love the pant textures and the clothing folds. Your line art is very nice and neat looking. When you said Dex I was thinking...
View attachment 2486804But clearly no
You weren't alone
YOOOOOOO DID YOU GET UNLOCKED YET
I think I have a goal driven plot
So maybe in the game, the player or player(s) that collect the most points or say dog tags from other players (each person comes in with) are able to exceed further in the game and potentially get the chance to return to the real world. Though at the same time, they can trade dog tags for efficient equipment/weapons which makes the characters learn to be resourceful and smart with how they may spend dog tags. But for the sake of them not going at each other’s throats, they’ll spawn in with let’s say ten dog tags to start off with.

then later on maybe the characters diverge into groups or go solo into collecting them from each other.
They also fight off whatever the game throws at them (like creatures or enemy npcs) and they earn simple loot

their own personal dog tag is gold and is worth a whole lot.

this is just an idea and I don’t really have a professional monetary/reward system set up but yeah XD
Oh this be f i r e

Look at all that potential for betrayal and redemption arcs mmmmmMMMMMM...

And suddenly

I have ideas.
The vibes I'm getting from the boy do not lie about the nostalgia they're going to induce.

Oh s n a p skskajsajs 👀
I need help with coloring too, since this is my current style:View attachment 2492759
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOES YOUR BEARD HANG LOW :lau
Oh my gosh. I just had a really interesting night, actually forget that the last two days have been hella interesting, we found two webs which look suspiciously like funnel web holes (if you don’t know what a funnel web is it is one of the most deadly spiders in the world which, like so many other weird and deadly concoctions, is native only to Australia) and what’s even better is that night my mum noticed a big spider running past the door to their room, so my dad got up and emptied a can of bug spray on the entire of his bathroom. Anyway so tonight he tells me to go take a look at the giant spider in his bathroom, I identified it as a funnel web, he didn’t believe me till I pointed out they can be brown too. We poked the now dead spider with a tissue and a cotton bud to get a better look at it, I couldn’t believe it, then I started to panic. I have like 3 bags of books on the floor in my bedroom at the other end of the house, as well as all my school stuff, all I need is for one to be hiding in that and to jump out at me when I put them all away. So that was my eventful night, how has your week been?
This was a ride
I'm so glad you shared. :wee

I feel like that's an entrance deserving of a patent but at the same time I'm getting a severe sense of deja vu.
WELLLLLLLL

OH HOT DIDDLY DOGE

C O O N E B O Y
And those CREASES.
I simply cannot.

You weren't alone

Oh this be f i r e

And suddenly

I have ideas.

The vibes I'm getting from the boy do not lie about the nostalgia they're going to induce.

Oh s n a p skskajsajs 👀

This was a ride
0240FBCE-1411-48CC-B592-4427C62D0D5F.jpeg

hi Sarah
also ignore my old post of the plot, it’s much different now XD

WELLLLLLLL

OH HOT DIDDLY DOGE

C O O N E B O Y
And those CREASES.
I simply cannot.

You weren't alone

Oh this be f i r e

And suddenly

I have ideas.

Oh s n a p skskajsajs 👀

This was a ride
4 F E E T ?
I got like 8-10 inches

Yes I finished “Unlocked.” The first half was all things I knew so not super interesting but I really liked the novella part.

Back
Top Bottom