The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Hmmm, yes would Take have come across the kids or are they separate?

Though i think that first night the group of kids would have just been DONE and hidden in bed.
I was thinking they have different eating times? Like they have the kids eat first, quickly eat because they have more crucial jobs and kick them out to go work, then the teens/guards and Take eat after they’ve all left? Or just different dining halls.

How is the sleeping situation set up in the Dakrium?
Lil’ holes carved into the wall only with thin blankets and rickety ladders to their spot.
The bottom holes are the most desired. Taco would get a different, physically similar cave.
I was thinking they have different eating times? Like they have the kids eat first, quickly eat because they have more crucial jobs and kick them out to go work, then the teens/guards and Take eat after they’ve all left? Or just different dining halls.
The promoted people get to eat first to give them an illusion of power.

Lil’ holes carved into the wall only with thin blankets and rickety ladders to their spot.
The bottom holes are the most desired. Taco would get a different, physically similar cave.

The promoted people get to eat first to give them an illusion of power.
I see
Gotcha :p

and do promoted peeps get different clothes? or just whatever they’ve been wearing since they got there

Cackles
0B458E26-0F1C-4C90-9BE4-425F1E8F839A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom