The Hidden Door Chat Thread

0-0 DOn'T DO THAAT. 😅 glad you copied it first
That was a mess
Never again
03314CC9-1262-4311-948A-EF8F6D373AD4.jpeg

Who’s Jewel
Name: Juliana
Physical description and abilities: 5'2" I'll add a picture. Juliana doesn't have any special powers, but she is into hip hop dance, so she's decently strong. She has coppery skin and though her hair is naturally dark she keeps it dyed purple to go with her oddly reddish purple eyes.

juliana1-jpg.1993602

She wears, well.. not much. A sports bra, maybe a crop top, with a hoodie that zips both ways that is usually kept open on the bottom. Cut off short shorts over black leggings, and black hiking boots. She often kicks off her boots to have better flexibility and grip while she's dancing.
Personality: Juliana likes to push people, seeing how far she can take things before she gets a reaction. For the most part she prefers to do her own thing. If people want to spend time with her they're going to have to come up with something to keep her interested, or do what she's already doing. She's a city girl, and spends her time "beautifying" the ugly grey walls. She enjoys the part where she almost gets caught the most. Running and hiding from the cops, always having to come up with a new way to avoid them.
She does have a family though she doesn't really get along with her parents, she only ever goes home to get a shower, and a fresh change of clothes. She takes odd jobs to get cash flow, and does still go to school, when she wants to.

Physical description and abilities: 5'2" I'll add a picture. Juliana doesn't have any special powers, but she is into hip hop dance, so she's decently strong. She has coppery skin and though her hair is naturally dark she keeps it dyed purple to go with her oddly reddish purple eyes.

juliana1-jpg.1993602

She wears, well.. not much. A sports bra, maybe a crop top, with a hoodie that zips both ways that is usually kept open on the bottom. Cut off short shorts over black leggings, and black hiking boots. She often kicks off her boots to have better flexibility and grip while she's dancing.
Personality: Juliana likes to push people, seeing how far she can take things before she gets a reaction. For the most part she prefers to do her own thing. If people want to spend time with her they're going to have to come up with something to keep her interested, or do what she's already doing. She's a city girl, and spends her time "beautifying" the ugly grey walls. She enjoys the part where she almost gets caught the most. Running and hiding from the cops, always having to come up with a new way to avoid them.
She does have a family though she doesn't really get along with her parents, she only ever goes home to get a shower, and a fresh change of clothes. She takes odd jobs to get cash flow, and does still go to school, when she wants to.
I think RQ said she went missing a while back in the forest

juliana1-jpg.1993602

Oh... Oh my. Take it away! I don't like this drawing anymore.

Back
Top Bottom