The Hidden Door Chat Thread

So, I haven’t really been reading the posts, just liking them as they come so I still get alerts lol. What’s happened recently?
Oh yeah, and I won’t be able to be on this weekend because I’m going camping with some friends from school to a camp, and we can’t bring our phones. Ashira will just be kinda quiet I guess.
Also, feel better soon, Riverstorm :hugs

So, I haven’t really been reading the posts, just liking them as they come so I still get alerts lol. What’s happened recently?
Oh yeah, and I won’t be able to be on this weekend because I’m going camping with some friends from school to a camp, and we can’t bring our phones. Ashira will just be kinda quiet I guess.
I’ll also have to go to bed early tomorrow since I’m waking up at 5am. Wish me luck. I don’t do mornings :rolleyes::th

Lately not a whole lot it depends how far back you are. People in the mines are intending to try escaping again. The other group is walking.

I’ll be going to MN this weekend! :wee
I might be able to make time, though. At least on the way there.

Maybe we should pause for the weekend instead?
Or something? I get the feeling walking group will be determined to go get a guide even if it kills them. That or get Aria to hop them ahead so it goes faster.
I agree. I won't be able to be on either. I'm going to my grandparent's house for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom