The hills are alive...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by zsazsa chick, Nov 2, 2011.

1. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    ...with the Sound...of Music!!!
    (la-la-la-laaa...)

Lol. Anyways, if any of you are wondering about this sudden outburst of song, I'm in the Sound of Music at my high school! Unfortunately, I've been having all the songs stuck in my head the last month or so, and now, forgive me if I continue to do so on this thread. Carry on!

2. zsazsa chick

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Up on a hill lived a lonely goat herd! Ladyodelladyodellaheehoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    (hey, I warned y'all)

3. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Perfectly fine. I love the songs in that play. So if you dont mind me asking what role are you going to be playing?

4. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Wow, cool! What role did you land? My mom was Sister Margareta a couple years ago. I auditioned for Louisa but didn't quite make it.

5. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Well, at least it's not Christmas music.....Yet!

6. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

Love, love that movie!

7. zsazsa chick

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Oops, yeah I forgot to mention...I'm only in the orchestra pit. I play the cello, so...yep. Everyones like oh you're still important but I would LOVE to be like Liesel or something! Eenie, Sister Margareta is WAY cool! She's my favorite nun, and it's cool your mom got that part. And stoopid (nice username, btw), you are SO right! It's, I hate to say, right around the corner though! [​IMG]

Anyway, it's fun cuz the music is way easy and so I'm able to like sit back and watch the whole thing!!! [​IMG]
    Btw, my all-time favorite character is...(drumroll)...MAX!!! Lol.

As you were...

8. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    LOVE that musical. I listen to it in my office...makes me smile!

9. zsazsa chick

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Oh, and the pit has these awesomely dorky costumes: (are you sure you're ready for this???)
    white peasant shirts, black shorts, high socks (are they called leederhosen? Whatever, I'm not even going to start to attempt to spell that) with checkered print down the sides, suspenders, and, last but not least, green hats with a white feather sticking up. Yeeeah...that and cello playing, real good for my reputation. Lol!

Side note: no offense meant to cellists and/or green hat wearers.

Another side note: no cellists and/or green hat wearers were harmed in the making of this message.

10. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I take it you haven't seen the dancing Lisel has to pull off... You couldn't pay me to be Lisel! [​IMG]

What's your favorite song to play? Personally my favorites are "How Can Love Survive?" and "No Way To Stop It". And "Maria". [​IMG] And.... Okay, all of them. [​IMG] I'm a musical fanatic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by