The Honey Factory

just wondering what does everyone average per hive for honey? and what happens if you can't sell all your honey (i know it does not spoil but still if you got quite a bit left)

reason am asking is doing some research, and seems the average for my province per hive is around 190 lbs of honey per year. and was told of some people getting up to 400 lbs of honey per year here.

That sounds extreme for a short growing season. When reading your post I could remember an average. Now I'm blank.
i got those numbers from the official government website, statscan

there was an article a few years ago where some one averaged 512 pounds per hive for 100 hives. in my province (keep in mind where in canola country every farm grows it)

just wondering what does everyone average per hive for honey? and what happens if you can't sell all your honey (i know it does not spoil but still if you got quite a bit left)

reason am asking is doing some research, and seems the average for my province per hive is around 190 lbs of honey per year. and was told of some people getting up to 400 lbs of honey per year here.
I got Zero last year.

72E8D7BE-ED6E-4F67-A63C-D28539BA910B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom