The Honey Factory

The Saskatraz bees arrived this morning. It is 56°F in the shade so it is much warmer where they are. They are buzzing around pretty good. None of mine acted like they could be lappers. However, none of them made any attempt to sting me. I was not wearing a veil or gloves.

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

I will always wear a veil.

full

full

full

full

full

full

I checked mine again, they were clearing the dead off the landing. Lots of bees flying around the boxes

Some were climbing on the box, not a lot.

There were some flies on the box. They don’t care for flies. I watched a couple chase the flies away and one killed a fly. I could watch them for hours.
This took place. A couple hours ago, I am going out to sit and watch in a little bit.

Saskatraz is a combination of the word Saskatchewan and Alcatraz. The were created in Saskatchewan province in an isolated area like Alcatraz jail. They are suppose to be hygienic bees dealing with verero (sp)mites. This is very expensive to deliberately let them die to feed your chickens. My chickens do not even like bees.

Saskatraz is a combination of the word Saskatchewan and Alcatraz. The were created in Saskatchewan province in an isolated area like Alcatraz jail. They are suppose to be hygienic bees dealing with verero (sp)mites. This is very expensive to deliberately let them die to feed your chickens. My chickens do not even like bees.
Who said anything about feeding them to chickens?

Here are my happy little Sasquatch bees..

Who said anything about feeding them to chickens?

Here are my happy little Sasquatch bees..
Some of mine found the greenhouse already. The dummies weren't smart enough to figure out to leave the same way they got in. I had to open the screen door to let them out. Now the little rats will likely run back and tell the rest of them about all the tomato blossoms in there.

Back
Top Bottom