do you want a Chronos' Timer?
fl.gif

What on earth is that?

Quote:
do you want a Chronos' Timer?
fl.gif

What on earth is that?

here

Chronos' Timer enables your horses to make progress twice as fast, and therefore complete their training at a young age.

Riding, training and learning through competitions are the activities affected by Chronos' Timer.

Be aware that Chronos' Timer will not double the skills your horse can acquire. It will only enable its learning speed to double.

it is a BM thing i got for free
caf.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
What on earth is that?

here

Chronos' Timer enables your horses to make progress twice as fast, and therefore complete their training at a young age.

Riding, training and learning through competitions are the activities affected by Chronos' Timer.

Be aware that Chronos' Timer will not double the skills your horse can acquire. It will only enable its learning speed to double.

caf.gif

? Are you saying you'll GIVE it to me?
tongue.png

Quote:
here

caf.gif

? Are you saying you'll GIVE it to me?
tongue.png

no XD what you got you want to trade for it? it worth 2 passes (from BM store)

Back
Top Bottom