The journeys our gifts take

FedEx received a package five days ago. They couldn’t find a tracking number though. The shipper said the item was put into another box, and sharing a tracking number. Guess what I just got USPS? Btw, the package is the one now days away.

Your package is crying, alone in a cold, dark trailer. As the truck driver pulls into a Flying J, he thinks he hears something. The sounds of Diesel engines and generators fills his ears, so he dismisses the sound, and goes in for breakfast. Your package takes a shuddering breath, and the tears now fall silently. They trickle down, blurring the label. Your package cannot be delivered. “Label unreadable.”

Your package is crying, alone in a cold, dark trailer. As the truck driver pulls into a Flying J, he thinks he hears something. The sounds of Diesel engines and generators fills his ears, so he dismisses the sound, and goes in for breakfast. Your package takes a shuddering breath, and the tears now fall silently. They trickle down, blurring the label. Your package cannot be delivered. “Label unreadable.”
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu, It's my new camera body!

Next up, we have a package that started in CA, made it to IN, then went to… MA. Skipping right past the tristate area. It then made its way to MD. Stillll waiting.

Next up, we have a package that started in CA, made it to IN, then went to… MA. Skipping right past the tristate area. It then made its way to MD. Stillll waiting.
Lord have mercy.,, those employees must all be drunk or stoned or something. I got a direct delivery curtesy 'ME' today. Only took 10 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom