The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

It's always great to see friends :) That was a long ride for us.. we were soo tired.... man... we have been on the go since Vivi's feet have hit New Hampshire soil.. Been having a great time :)

Who told you there's no snakes in New England?

And there are plenty of ghosts around here too!

wink.png

i bet Renie's chickens would love a snake for a little snack :)

Viv sorry i missed you
i ended up working both Sat & Sun :(
you will have to return next year
or if i ever fall into money i'll have to bring the wife down there so we can check out you monster poultry barn

Last edited:
i bet Renie's chickens would love a snake for a little snack :)

Viv sorry i missed you
i ended up working both Sat & Sun :(
you will have to return next year
or if i ever fall into money i'll have to bring the wife down there so we can check out you monster poultry barn

I did find a dead mouse in the outdoor coop yard a few times.

Piglette... Vivi is planning on returning to NH in March / April.... for my B-day..... want to try to have a get together with as many of us internet chicken nuts as we can.. Hope you and your wife will be able to come too. ") Probably have a tailgate party.... everybody brings something....I know there are a lot of recipes that have been pictured and posted I would love to try. ")

Piglette... Vivi is planning on returning to NH in March / April.... for my B-day..... want to try to have a get together with as many of us internet chicken nuts as we can.. Hope you and your wife will be able to come too. ") Probably have a tailgate party.... everybody brings something....I know there are a lot of recipes that have been pictured and posted I would love to try. ")
well let us know ahead of time & we will see what we can do
Marily just got out of the hospital today
she had her appendix removed yesterday

the funny thing is she was processing chickens while i was at work
by the time she finished the 4th one she was not in very good shape
so 1 buff cockerel & 1 muscovy duck lucked out as they were next in line for a 1 way camping trip
i saw the duck today & he sure looks happy
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom