The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

This is Bella. 21 weeks tomorrow. She is so HUGE compared to our other pullets (all the others are hatchery stock and different breeds). That's our "little" Golden Sex link and our Black Australorp next to Bella. Bella really cracks me up. She is such a "big chicken" both in terms of size and lack of courage!

Not sure you can see it in the picture but she has great green shine in her feathers. She came from a BBS hatch and we thought she was going to be a blue but she sure is pretty!

Happy New Year!!

I have been busy hatching... got some buffs and some BBS available at the moment: Inquiries are welcome. :) Hatching eggs are available too

Oops....forgot "Cookie" my sweet Cuckoo hen that I adore!

And "Fluff N Stuff" my chocolate boy:

Pretty pretty...

This is Bella. 21 weeks tomorrow. She is so HUGE compared to our other pullets (all the others are hatchery stock and different breeds). That's our "little" Golden Sex link and our Black Australorp next to Bella. Bella really cracks me up. She is such a "big chicken" both in terms of size and lack of courage!

Not sure you can see it in the picture but she has great green shine in her feathers. She came from a BBS hatch and we thought she was going to be a blue but she sure is pretty!

Happy New Year!!
beautiful

I couple of my split boys
really nice boys..

Back
Top Bottom