The Last Wolves *Restarted*

Niko nodded and smiled right before Cole left. He looked down into the water at his reflection. He smiled.

Cole hoped Niko wouldn't tell anyone. he trusted him and hoped he would keep it, or it would become something beyond anger.

As Niko got to his den he saw Cole going towards Sniper and his pack. He smirked.

Cole looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds beginning to come towards the pack, he sighed and whispered to himself "I just hope I will be able to make it" he said then ran off towards Sniper's pack.

Cole looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds beginning to come towards the pack, he sighed and whispered to himself "I just hope I will be able to make it" he said then ran off towards Sniper's pack.

Niko went into his den. As he was walking in, thunder cracked. He went out and looked up at the sky. Dark clouds were coming their way.

Niko went into his den. As he was walking in, thunder cracked. He went out and looked up at the sky. Dark clouds were coming their way.

Cole ran to where Sniper was and was greeted by him and the High Commanders. Right as thunder cracked and lighting flashed across the sky the Highs grabbed Cole and held him still so that Sniper could kill him. Cole fought back and latched his fangs into one of the dogs then killed him by breaking his airway. He was freed and began to fight them all, but he knew this would end in death so he smiled.

Cole ran to where Sniper was and was greeted by him and the High Commanders. Right as thunder cracked and lighting flashed across the sky the  Highs grabbed Cole and held him still so that Sniper could kill him. Cole fought back and latched his fangs into one of the dogs then killed him by breaking his airway. He was freed and began to fight them all, but he knew this would end in death so he smiled.

A large bolt of lightning touched down just outside of the pack border lines. Niko cringed. He went inside his den so he wouldn't get soaked by the incoming rain. He settled down just before the storm came.

A large bolt of lightning touched down just outside of the pack border lines. Niko cringed. He went inside his den so he wouldn't get soaked by the incoming rain. He settled down just before the storm came.

Wolf laid in his den and closed his eyes for a moment, then he heard a loud howl.
________

Cole then attacked the other High Commanders and felt as he was beaten, bitten and scratched him.. He fought until the highs slammed him into a tree with a sharp branch going right into him. Cole then let out a loud howl in pain.

Back
Top Bottom