~The Legend of Rainea RP~ *Restart*

Nyra's head turned, "Charon, I think-"

"Nyra, shut up!" Charon hissed, "this may be our one chance to capture Thunder!"

"But-"

"SHHH!"

"Fantastic," Charon growled, storming over to where he heard Yuki's voice, "be quiet or he'll hear us!"

"Fantastic," Charon growled, storming over to where he heard Yuki's voice, "be quiet or he'll hear us!"

I mean everyone fighting and being captured and turned evil nonstop.

Yuki's head turned towards the voice, they didn't sound friendly should she run or come closer?

(That's what makes RPs fun, when people never make bad things happen to there characters, it gets really boring)

Well, I understand about all the capturing and killing, I will cut back on that. The guardians are the only ones (besides iluvorps' characters Spera and Aesta, she asked) who have been turned dark, no one else will. But keep in mind that war is a big part of this RP, so there is going to be fighting.

Last edited:
Yuki's head turned towards the voice, they didn't sound friendly should she run or come closer?

(That's what makes RPs fun, when people never make bad things happen to there characters, it gets really boring)

Charon stood there and growled, his fur bristling as he unsheathed his claws.

Back
Top Bottom