The Love For Chickens here is Amazing!

Jake777

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2016
Hello all BYC members! I've been scanning thru byc for about a week or so now, and I wanted to drop in and say I am amazed at the love for chickens pretty much everyone here seems to have! The research and the time the members spend on articals, building projects, posting pictures and complete plan layouts...I am truly impressed!

I'm about to start a free roam flock and all this research that you members here have already done truly soothes my soul. Thank you very much everyone!

welcome-byc.gif

BYC is a wonderful community built by people sharing a common interest in poultry. The willingness of everyone to help one another learn and care for their birds is a huge plus.

Check out the Learning Center for some great articles on all things poultry-related:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

It's nice having you join us and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Hello all BYC members! I've been scanning thru byc for about a week or so now, and I wanted to drop in and say I am amazed at the love for chickens pretty much everyone here seems to have! The research and the time the members spend on articals, building projects, posting pictures and complete plan layouts...I am truly impressed!

I'm about to start a free roam flock and all this research that you members here have already done truly soothes my soul. Thank you very much everyone!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you joined the flock! Some of us have other loved, feather friends than just chickens.

Thanks for the reply's!

I'll be sure to post some photos when I get everything set up!

Back
Top Bottom