*The Lovely And The Ugly* A wild Chicken RP 2

"Don't you know anything about Dawnflock?" Lucky asked harshly. She was suspicious of this rooster. Why was he so close to camp right after she found a poisonous berry outside her burrow?

"I don't actually," Jack said. His expression darkened a little "I left my old flock like an idiot. I've been a loner since then."

"If you're asking to join Dawnflock, you'll need to talk to the lead rooster." Lucky told him then walked back to camp. Jack followed her, although he was slightly disappointed that there were other roosters in this flock.
Titan saw the young cockerel walking with Lucky. He rushed over and stood his ground in front of him. “Who are you?” He said aggressively, his hackles spiked in all directions, his nails dug into the soil ready to pounce.

Snowberry clicked his 3-inch long grey spurs together, seeing the new rooster walk in. He let out a crow.
Jack was intimidated. He dropped his cocky attitude and approached this rooster a little nervously. Lucky walked over to the edge of camp and watched.

"Hi I uh found that white hen in the woods and learned about this flock. I was wondering if I could join." Jack said.

Jack was intimidated. He dropped his cocky attitude and approached this rooster a little nervously. Lucky walked over to the edge of camp and watched.

"Hi I uh found that white hen in the woods and learned about this flock. I was wondering if I could join." Jack said.
“I see.” Said Snowberry, strutting you to him. “Why would a handsome young rooster such as you be out of a flock?”

Back
Top Bottom