The Middle Tennessee Thread

Howdy;  Need some help,,about have enough eggs to start selling outside the family and need to know about basket labeling here in TN.
Looked for the post from a couple of months about this subject and could not find it.  Does anyone know the link or have the information?
Yes baskets'
try doing a search on labeling & see if that helps. I'm sorry but I don't really understand what your looking for. Hope you find it though

Sorry I was not clear. A few months ago there was a discussion about a change in how we small chicken outfits no longer had to reg ester with the state of TN and someone put a link up that seemed to confirm it, but there was guide lines about how eggs had to be labeled so if something was wrong the seller could be contacted. I started on page 500 and am working forward from there looking for it. was hoping someone remembered it

Went and got me 35 splash langshans. One blue. All from skyline poultry. Said they are meeks line.

Anyone have 2-3 silkies or sizzles around 8-10 weeks old that they'd like to sell? We would like pullets but there's probably no certainty at that age. Looking for paint, splash, buff, calico or cream. PM me if have some please.

Anyone have 2-3 silkies or sizzles around 8-10 weeks old that they'd like to sell? We would like pullets but there's probably no certainty at that age. Looking for paint, splash, buff, calico or cream. PM me if have some please.

I will check but I believe we only have black, blue and maybe a grey at that age. I will check.

Emptied the hatcher today... Have way too many chicks but have 5 Lav Ams and 1 Black split Am from Donna's eggs (yay!) and 5 Splash BLRW after hatching like one splash ever from my birds. Lots of BCMs too. Have way too many BCM chicks right now.

Sorry I was not clear. A few months ago there was a discussion about a change in how we small chicken outfits no longer had to reg ester with the state of TN and someone put a link up that seemed to confirm it, but there was guide lines about how eggs had to be labeled so if something was wrong the seller could be contacted. I started on page 500 and am working forward from there looking for it. was hoping someone remembered it

Is this what you are looking for?

https://ag.tennessee.edu/cpa/Information Sheets/cpa188.pdf

I have 5 barred rock hens i got them 4 or 5 weeks ago the day i got them one of them lay a egg , bad thing is they have not lay a egg since can someone tell me what i need to do, or try Thanks Quilpybrock

I have 5 barred rock hens i got them 4 or 5 weeks ago the day i got them one of them lay a egg , bad thing is they have not lay a egg since can someone tell me what i need to do, or try Thanks Quilpybrock

I just heard that SAME story!
lau.gif

They can be stressed still, not uncommon for them to not lay after a move. They could have been old, could be the weather, could be anything really. Give them a few more weeks before you give up.

Back
Top Bottom