The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
They are for sale but Hardin Poultry had dibs... between new phone and fried laptop, I have been out of the loop and using the computer at work when not up to my neck in alligators. If I don't hear from them...you can be next on the list to get them. PM me.

I don't really know what they are looking for. just cheap with table and chairs. he wanted to get married at the farm.....that is not going to work. troy he wants me to clean out the back barn so he can use that lol where would I put thatvstuff......he said grow it away....yeah right.

if the venue for a wedding and reception was cheap enough they could rent chairs and tables.

keep ideas coming!

Any vets in the family ? Rent the local vfw or elks lodge.

They are for sale but Hardin Poultry had dibs... between new phone and fried laptop, I have been out of the loop and using the computer at work when not up to my neck in alligators. If I don't hear from them...you can be hnext onthe list to get them. PM me.

Ok I have to ask, are you talking real live bite you alligators? If so how much? I need a pond to keep em in though. I've always wanted a mote.

Last edited:
well, my beautiful Roo has started crowing! Yep "Big Boy" from my profile pic finally made his imperfect attempt at his morning crow. If anyone would like a beautiful Roo, please let me know. I cant keep one where I live. I would be willing to trade for a hen that is laying or a dressed and ready to cook chicken. I would rather him go to someone that wanted to use him for fertilization than to butcher but I know eventually they are all going to be food unless they die from illness!

well, my beautiful Roo has started crowing! Yep "Big Boy" from my profile pic finally made his imperfect attempt at his morning crow. If anyone would like a beautiful Roo, please let me know. I cant keep one where I live. I would be willing to trade for a hen that is laying or a dressed and ready to cook chicken. I would rather him go to someone that wanted to use him for fertilization than to butcher but I know eventually they are all going to be food unless they die from illness!
I have more pics of him listed in my album if you would like to see more!

Dm RIPPY I got married at Chappell Acres in coopertown.you can reach owner @ 6153820516 or www.chappellacres.com
It is a beautiful log cabin in a secluded area.The owner is sooo nice,and the cabin n grounds r beautiful...I searched for months and when I found her n the amazing price fell in love with the place.If you need an amazing photographer let me know bc I
have one that did incredible wedding pixs for me also was very cheap.
Good luck with the wedding plans

Dm RIPPY I got married at Chappell Acres in coopertown.you can reach owner @ 6153820516 or www.chappellacres.com
It is a beautiful log cabin in a secluded area.The owner is sooo nice,and the cabin n grounds r beautiful...I searched for months and when I found her n the amazing price fell in love with the place.If you need an amazing photographer let me know bc I
have one that did incredible wedding pixs for me also was very cheap.
Good luck with the wedding plans

they have looked at it. thanks. she has a friend that is a photographer so I am sure that is taken care of.....thanks!

Back
Top Bottom