The Middle Tennessee Thread

Got some hatching going on tonight, 3 already out. Hopefully the bator will be full in the morning.

Just wondering, is anyone going to Mother Earth News Fair in Asheville, NC this weekend? DH, sister and myself have tickets and are going. Something I have wanted to do for 4 years and this year had one close enough to go. I had even considered going all the way to PA but now glad much closer.

I built a ghetto fabulous Candler out of an oatmeal can tonight and we candled the eggs under our little silkie. It looked like we were 6/6 on day 14. We also had one extra from our school project that we had gone ahead and stuck under our cochin that was broody also. It was so cool to see the little arteries in that one (day 4).

Does anybody have lavender orp eggs for sale in tn close to mt juliet or even chicks? also blue black and splash orpington chicks?
There is some lavender and lemon ones on craigslist ( i think chicks) but they are in Rome, GA.

He doesnt actually list the breeds but I have his number in my phone where I called him about them. If you want to call and check it out just message me and ill shoot ya the #

Got some hatching going on tonight, 3 already out. Hopefully the bator will be full in the morning.

Just wondering, is anyone going to Mother Earth News Fair in Asheville, NC this weekend? DH, sister and myself have tickets and are going. Something I have wanted to do for 4 years and this year had one close enough to go. I had even considered going all the way to PA but now glad much closer.

My wife and I are going with kids in tow. We are staying at the Best Western in Henderson.

Back
Top Bottom