The Middle Tennessee Thread

I
I'm curious if you have any chicks, pullets or hen ameraucanas for sale. Also looking for an olive egger. Thanks

I have splash and blue ameraucanas hatching next week. I have EEs and OEs hatching the week after. My OEs are splash AM over welsummers, so they won't be as dark as some, but hopefully will have speckles. :)

Wow, Connie! She's gorgeous!! It will be interesting to see if she ever gets her splashing.
yes i am hoping for a "she" so for looks and acts like one
big_smile.png

Well I got feed today but before that I sold some Partridge Silkie chicks and took some Olive Eggers to the Egg Lady in Franklin. I also shopped for some roos. LOL. She is the lady that bought about 150+ plus chicks from me in the fall. She is just now wanting to get rid of the roos
th.gif
they are about 4-7 months old. She had 2 picked she wanted to keep.... I picked 4 and trade some chicks for the roos. I love the fact that they are MY ROOS so no new blood. They are so pretty. I got 1 blue Copper and 3 blacks Coppers..... all very different in color. Can't wait to see what kind of chicks I get from them.

She has TONS of roos. Most are SBEL and she is going to call the roo guy to get them so she can stop feeding them. She has some of my Cuckoo Marans, lots more younger Blue and Black Copper Roos. She will be selling them.... if anyone is looking let me know.

Now to find homes for the new babies and the new roos........

In 2 & 3 wks I will have a bunch of EE chicks, most are CL pullets under SFH roos, including some HUGE hen eggs,
some are CL Roo over EE girls, so maybe some green even some Olive eggs from these chicks.
(Yes, I got side tracked & didn't get the breeding pens set up correctly yet!)

Basically I just candled & about 30 are growing strong, most of these a crazy-broody pullet started setting, I pulled them from her to try to break the broody,
but didn't work & she stold & started everyone's eggs 3x in a row until I gave up & let her keep a batch. I didn't have the heart to toss the started eggs, needed to
fertility check the roos anyway...yep, all fertile ;>

If anyone wants a great deal on some EE chicks pm me pls (I'm 16 miles from Fall Creek Falls State Park, could poss. also meet someone in Chatt. if you bough 10 or more)

Back
Top Bottom