The Middle Tennessee Thread

Heck yeah just sent 5 chicks with my dad (whom was visiting from NY last week) for one of my cousins in NY. She did not have any silkies and always loved my pics ;) now she will have her own. :) I told her if they are hens and become broody let me know I will send eggs. Haha she's hooked :)

Heck yeah just sent 5 chicks with my dad (whom was visiting from NY last week) for one of my cousins in NY. She did not have any silkies and always loved my pics ;) now she will have her own. :) I told her if they are hens and become broody let me know I will send eggs. Haha she's hooked :)

You are nothing but an enabler! Good for you!!!!

You are nothing but an enabler! Good for you!!!!
What about other words; helpful, caring, leader, generous, teacher, kind, friend. Now doesn't that SOUND better than enabler?

BTW I am trying to convince my family I'm not addicted to chickens (got 2 incubators going with eggs standing in line for a spot and I won't count how many chickens I have). The line above may be denial and rationalization.

I have some White Silkie/Showgirls to sell if anyone is interested. $8.00

If you still have some when I pick up that roo I want some... seems whites are elusive to me. I have a pair but almost never get a white from that pen but it is mixed right now.

Back
Top Bottom