The Middle Tennessee Thread

We just bought 2 Black Marans and one cuckoo Maran, 3 Silkies and 10 Black Sex Link chicks from the Tractor Supply in Hendersonville! So far they all seem very healthy and I'm pretty pleased! I'm excited to see how things turn out!
tongue.png

Anyone know or have Bobwhite Quail (adults, eggs or chicks)? Im 35 mins west of Nashville (I-40 "towards memphis") and cant find any anywhere. I have called all my sources and then some. If you do, please send me a pm, I cant follow all the threads due to bandwidth.

Last edited:
Anyone know or have Bobwhite Quail (adults, eggs or chicks)? Im 35 mins west of Nashville (I-40 "towards memphis") and cant find any anywhere. I have called all my sources and then some. If you do, please send me a pm, I cant follow all the threads due to bandwidth.
I can check with my father-in-law's father-in-law. He raises quail. We've been discussing making a short trip up to visit the family and pick up some eggs while we're there. We haven't ironed out when we're going yet, and I'm not 100% sure what breeds he raises, but if you want to message me I'd be more than happy to pick you some up, too, if he has what you're needing. Just shoot me a message.

Folks,

I'm looking for a source of Holland and Rhode Island White birds. I've heard rumors that there's someone in middle TH who has them. I'm also looking for a RP turkey Tom.

If anyone is looking for breeds check the link in my siggy. Just a reminder I know it is spring but BYC does not allow selling and the like on these pages.... odd I know but true. One reason we now have a FB page.

If anyone is looking for breeds check the link in my siggy. Just a reminder I know it is spring but BYC does not allow selling and the like on these pages.... odd I know but true. One reason we now have a FB
I didn't realize there was a facebook page. I have several breeds I am looking for local (within an hour or so of McMinnville) but I'm not having much luck. I've looked at the list of breeders in TN but don't see them there either. Are there any hatcheries or local people that sell Showgirls or Seramas? I have found some Salmon Faverolles at a hatchery or 2 but rather have local.

I didn't realize there was a facebook page. I have several breeds I am looking for local (within an hour or so of McMinnville) but I'm not having much luck. I've looked at the list of breeders in TN but don't see them there either. Are there any hatcheries or local people that sell Showgirls or Seramas? I have found some Salmon Faverolles at a hatchery or 2 but rather have local.
I also am looking for Sebastopal Geese within driving distance. Anybody know where I might find them.

Back
Top Bottom