The Middle Tennessee Thread

Quote:
Saturday afternoon? The times when we have met at 4:00 seemed to have worked out well. I don't have any chickens to trade and my husband would kill me if I snuck in more. BUT would love to see everyone. I guess all that was to say it doesn't matter to me if we eat or just sit and gab.

Okla-doodle Those guinea pigs are adorable!! But I will admit my first thought was "That's a funky looking skunk".
he.gif
Time for more coffee and different glasses I think.

I will be out of town all weekend - but I hope I can join you all for the meet-up after that. I'll probably even have some extra chicks by then. Have fun!

Quote:
Any weekend, any day, midday early afternoon would be best but I can do any time. I only have a couple of BCM roos so either way. I know several people have said this weekend was no good for them.

We need more cuteness..those little piggies of Okla's are pretty cute though as well
Here is the little girl looking for a new home..my kids say she's not looking real hard though
roll.png
I have a sneaky feeling selling bunnies won't be easy
hugs.gif

35655_kitten_chicks_and_more_126.jpg

I have a hard time getting pics of them..they want to hop in my arms as soon as I get near them..like baby chicks sitting on your feet while you try to get their pictures..impossible
bun.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom