The Middle Tennessee Thread

Welcome KandiandJerry!!
Holly introduced me to cochins as well! Thank goodness she did - I love those little things!
big_smile.png

hide.gif

Those baby lionheads are ready to go to a new home now..they are so adorable now..they gotta go or they won't be going and I will have a bunny issue out of control soon
lau.gif

35655_bunnies.jpg

DM-yeah we all have a plan really we do
lol.png
now what are those six numbers we all need to make the plan a reality sooner
barnie.gif

I have a pile of blue copper growing up now but I'm not going to sell any of them at least for now.I did manage to get a splash copper pullet in the bunch and a few black copper so I think I'm all set..think but don't know
lol.png

ooh! The red and white one and red one are gorgeous! I have seen a lot of the lionheads at the auctions,they have tyaken the world by storm it seems. I believe thats the first reds I ahve seen tho! I like the tiny ears they have. Its jsut hard to understand which ones are the right ones tho,I have seen tiny ones and large ones. What is the size they are supposed to be? Holly have you ever ordered from SandHill preservation hatchery? Was wondering how good their stock is and their service.

The red and white is Fluffernut..the momma.I believe some are crossing them with big rabbits and calling them Lionheads if they have the mane..EE in bunnies
th.gif
They are supposed to be a small rabbit but not as small as the Netherland Dwarf or those adorable hottots...I'm working on the Lionlop using my Holland Lop...they are smaller than the fuzzy lop and are as cuddly as the Lionhead...my focus is a bunny that kids can love on.
No,I haven't tried Sandhill..I have heard they have "nice" but hatchery stock and I'm not inclined to pay those prices for straight run hatchery.I'm now getting way too fussy
hide.gif

Congrats on the broody OE Kandi! I had finally put together who you were!lol. Glad you joined us.

Looking forward to the cool temps next week,just hope it doesn't cause droopy chicks. But will be glad to be able to get outside and do some catchup work.

Just got back from a rabbit show..I will never be allowed to go to one without my DH again I'm afraid but we now have Hottot's
wee.gif
a whole bunch of them and already working on baby one's as I type..he's a happy bunny right now
gig.gif

I'm going to sell the bantam Ameraucana pair..black roo splash hen but I have to do it quietly as it's not going to be appreciated.They are a beautiful pair and she's laying almost every day.
Adding my black and blue silkie to the sales list...they came from breeder eggs but I have seen nicer but also much worse..I used to think it was 2 pullets and now one is changing her hairdo some so
idunno.gif
no secret about how I like silkies I don't need 4 of them.

Back
Top Bottom