The Migratory/Ornamental Waterfowl INFO Thread

Quote:
raised like a wood duck box, or just raised a little off the ground. First thing comes to mind is a n. pintail. They lay pretty big green eggs. What all is in that pen, will help narrow the possiblities down. could be anything from pintails to eiders, but those are ground nesters, so, what ya got and exactly what style of box.

Quote:
raised like a wood duck box, or just raised a little off the ground. First thing comes to mind is a n. pintail. They lay pretty big green eggs. What all is in that pen, will help narrow the possiblities down. could be anything from pintails to eiders, but those are ground nesters, so, what ya got and exactly what style of box.

It's a raised wood duck box.. And there is 30 species in there goldeneyes, smells, pintails, treeducks, you name it... I have a ringed teal sitting in a ground box so they all could be confused!

Quote:

It's a raised wood duck box.. And there is 30 species in there goldeneyes, smells, pintails, treeducks, you name it... I have a ringed teal sitting in a ground box so they all could be confused!

A large green egg in a raised woodie box is more than likely the Goldeneyes

Quote:

That's what I was hoping for!!!! They are paired and I couldn't find her later today but didn't gp back and check that box!! Wooh

Quote:

yep I agree, once I saw golden eye in the list I knew what it was then

I have for sale a male trumpeter swan, a female whooper swan, 2 male black neck swans and 1 male paradise shelduck. In the near future I will have whoopers, trumpeters and black neck swans, plus paradise and ruddy shelducks and mandarin ducks.
Contact: Carol McDowell at 585-593-3766 or [email protected] for prices, shipping etc.

Quote:
I use the tylan 50 as the tylan 200 or la 200 is too concentrated to give the right dose to small livestock.. For a 5lb chicken, I give 1/4 cc in the breast for 3 days...

My Black Bellies are going in the mail TODAY
wee.gif
Can't wait for them to get here!! Everything is ready for them and I hope they like their new home
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom