The Moonshiner's Bootleg Adventures Of Mouse DISCUSSION THREAD

The Moonshiner

Fixin' to get in trouble, you comin'? 🛸 🏴‍☠️
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Nov 17, 2016
Missouri
This thread is for discussing, asking questions or chat about my Mouse adventures thread.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/the-moonshiners-bootleg-adventures-of-mouse.1580176/
The reason for this thread is so the other one doesn't get blown up with chitchat etc.
I'd like to keep it strictly like a pic journal so for now I'll keep it locked until someone comes here and says they have something to post. If you see it unlocked please refrain from posting random stuff in it.

Ok, if you're still lost here's the idea. Anyone who wants can be involved. All you need is a Mouse and some ideas of something he can do that you can snap pics of.
First off you need a Mouse like mine. He's the mouse for the book If you give a mouse a cookie. You can also search the brand Kohls Cares. Only that type of Mouse and only the one with blue overalls. Of course that's so it will look like the same Mouse in everyone's pics.
You can get your Mouse from wherever you can find one. Ebay has several used ones. So ya buy a Mouse and get started if you want.
My original idea was to have several people buy some and then once you had some pics mail it to another member. Good idea but not the best plan for safety reasons. To get a Mouse you'd have to give your address to someone.
If you have a good friend or two here it's doable but you would need to be extra careful and if you're not an adult you'd have to have your parents on board. Be safe people.
Unless they eventually start getting hard to find I think just buying one for yourself might be the better idea. It's not much more to buy one outright then to pay shipping anyway.
And if you have your own you can take him on several Adventures throughout the year.

That's about it for now. Oh yeah blah blah blah you must follow all of byc's rules and no illegal activities, or adult entertaining for Mouse. Also no pics of mouse that's going to stir up controversy here.
Hope that was understandable and gives you an idea of what's going on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom