The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

Pics
Not sure if this is April's Fool or not...

BUT, I believe this is similar to the one @WannaBeHillBilly purchased last year. I may be mistaken.
That incubator is pure luxury compared with my Cheap Chinese Incubator (aka CCI), which is basically just a styrofoam-box with a thermostat and a short circuit…
Good luck and many chicks, ducklings, keets or ...

LOL yeah! This was some time ago. It was for one of the 56 Ex ones, practically new but the price crept up past the point I was willing to pay. Before I will pay $400-500+ for a Brinsea I will get a GQF Sportsman hatcher to accompany my 1502. For now, the NR 360 and the Genesis (when I get a running one) will do.
I know that 56 one you're talking about. There's a less eggs one too. I won't buy either one unless I see one beyond ridiculously cheap.
I did see one of the 56 advanced or whatever the top of the line one is that was about to end. It had like 7 minutes left because I thought of linking it but figured it'd be over before anyone seen it and got a bid in.
It sold for $305 free shipping. I wouldn't pay no where near that for one but if someone was looking that seemed cheap for a new unused one.

That's quite a difference from the one you posted to a sportsman.
I know. But I've been looking in that direction as well. I just have issues deciding with out input from others.

Trying to weigh out the pros and cons of going the direction of the cabinet now vrs the cost over time. Also I'm impatient and want to start hatching more sooner rather than later.

I'm torn on cheap and get it now vrs waiting and jumping at something I would really rather have In the long run.

All the information here has been a great help narrowing the prospects down.

Lol, more sooner sounds like a cabinet. Those d@mn things will get you in trouble.
My Pepsi bator holds 246 eggs. That seems like a lot but if I use it continuously setting eggs each week that's 82 eggs a week which is only 11 or 12 eggs per day. I don't come close to setting up all my hens in breeding pens at once and even limiting them severely it's beyond difficult to pick only 12 eggs a day that I'd like to hatch.
But ya 12 eggs (give or take, lol) a day will end up hatching a ton over the season.

I know that 56 one you're talking about. There's a less eggs one too. I won't buy either one unless I see one beyond ridiculously cheap.
I did see one of the 56 advanced or whatever the top of the line one is that was about to end. It had like 7 minutes left because I thought of linking it but figured it'd be over before anyone seen it and got a bid in.
It sold for $305 free shipping. I wouldn't pay no where near that for one but if someone was looking that seemed cheap for a new unused one.
Agreed. That's too pricey for an incubator that just holds 56 eggs. Especially when the reviews are no better than the NR 360, Genesis, or Maticoopx.

Aww Perfect Loop GIF by bigblueboo

I know. But I've been looking in that direction as well. I just have issues deciding with out input from others.

Trying to weigh out the pros and cons of going the direction of the cabinet now vrs the cost over time. Also I'm impatient and want to start hatching more sooner rather than later.

I'm torn on cheap and get it now vrs waiting and jumping at something I would really rather have In the long run.

All the information here has been a great help narrowing the prospects down.
I totally recommend a GQF Sportsman 1502. They are workhorses, set it and forget it, holds temp like a rock, mean little machines. But I would still recommend a separate hatcher. Lol

Back
Top Bottom