The Moonshiner's Call Duck Thread

My dad convinced me to give away all my chicken stuff since I can’t have chickens here (was originally gonna keep it) and I forgot the incubator was on the bottom of the box 😭 he had a guy he wanted to give it to
Moral of the story......
Females, never listen to your father's. Instead do as Moony would do. :thumbsup

Last edited:
Moral of the story......
Females, never listen to your father's. Instead do as Moony would do. :thumbsup
giphy-1.gif

Any updated pictures of these little ones? I've got new pics of their triplet, but I know he's behind them on feathering in because he still uses his heat plate. I should remove it but since he's alone with no hatchmates to snuggle up to, I hate to take it away. I didn't realize how old he is and still fuzzy down 😳 I think I'll start weaning him off the heat plate today
20220911_144659.jpg

Notice my daughter doing her version of the notorious "duck face" in her photo bomb 🤣🤣🤣 She loves this little duck 💜
@Overo Mare

Any updated pictures of these little ones? I've got new pics of their triplet, but I know he's behind them on feathering in because he still uses his heat plate. I should remove it but since he's alone with no hatchmates to snuggle up to, I hate to take it away. I didn't realize how old he is and still fuzzy down 😳 I think I'll start weaning him off the heat plate today
View attachment 3259739
Notice my daughter doing her version of the notorious "duck face" in her photo bomb 🤣🤣🤣 She loves this little duck 💜
@Overo Mare
Look at that lil nugget! So cute. 😍

Back
Top Bottom