The Moonshiner's Leghorns

View attachment 2732383
No spandex. We were more say like Whitesnake, rather than Ratt.
Thats me the far right the guy in the middle was a roadie the guy to the far left is a good friend of mine bass player.

I wish I still had that Ozzy concert shirt.

Actually yeah we did wear some spandex sometimes this pick was after a show...it was the eighties bro
Simply wonderful hair. Y'all look great.

You've posted so many I can't remember them all.
Ya I have some of them and others I don't.
No buff Columbians yet but those were interesting.
I haven't worried about trying for any because I know some could pop up in the MF project.
Liked the silver Crele. I've been working on both Crele and silver Crele.
I'm pretty close but it always takes an extra year to double up the barring on the cockerels. There's a hint.
Love the blue silver duckwings. Possibly my favorite pattern ATM.
Waiting on a male STILL. Another hint.
Blue exchequer. Ya great pic. Will work on them the second half of this year.
Once upon a time someone here advertised blue exchequer. They started with one that popped up in a color cross.
I didn't care for that bird and when they pursued the project it was soon scrapped. Another member bought them out and had a go at them.
They too give up on the project the following year.
I always thought it would be something I wanted but I'd have to have something on the exchequer side worth working with.
Dude I could find nothing on the Silver-Blue Duckwing hens for now. Isn't Blue Silver Partridge the same though?

View attachment 2732383
No spandex. We were more say like Whitesnake, rather than Ratt.
Thats me the far right the guy in the middle was a roadie the guy to the far left is a good friend of mine bass player.

I wish I still had that Ozzy concert shirt.

Actually yeah we did wear some spandex sometimes this pick was after a show...it was the eighties bro
Are you wearing glasses?

Dude I could find nothing on the Silver-Blue Duckwing hens for now. Isn't Blue Silver Partridge the same though?
Partridge in the Netherlands is duckwing here.
Partridge here is something entirely different. In the Netherlands it is called “asiatisch partridge” which apparently means Asian partridge. Which makes sense because partridge originates from Asia.

Back
Top Bottom