The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I have a feeling both cuckoo ones are going to be boys... also 1 has dark legs and the other light... will be interesting to see if they change much as they grow 20210802_175231.jpg 20210802_175245.jpg 20210802_200328.jpg 20210802_200920.jpg

Gah, the flightiness has started getting on my nerves 😅 was moving my grow outs to their new pen and out of 9 leghorns, I got just the Isabella trio and my broken toed silver moved. The other silvers (2) the rose combed brown, the red and the second Isabella male all squeezed out of the bin and are now running amuck looking for literally probably another 60 birds that were there this morning.

Still gorgeous as sin though

Gah, the flightiness has started getting on my nerves 😅 was moving my grow outs to their new pen and out of 9 leghorns, I got just the Isabella trio and my broken toed silver moved. The other silvers (2) the rose combed brown, the red and the second Isabella male all squeezed out of the bin and are now running amuck looking for literally probably another 60 birds that were there this morning.

Still gorgeous as sin though
yore-kllik-me-smalls-the-sandlot-youre-killing-me-54041967_(1).png

I am rolling.
Been there done that sooo many times.
I've moved about 250- 300 the last two days.
I'm a machine. Be scooping out multiples in one hand and netting others in mid flight with the other hand.
I honestly use the boy as a spotter to head count escapees so I know how many I have to round up.

I'm the one laughing. I just walk up, bend over and pick mine up. :lau
Yeah, my two barred boys were that easy during the move. Gonna be sad when we move them or cull them.

View attachment 2783552
I am rolling.
Been there done that sooo many times.
I've moved about 250- 300 the last two days.
I'm a machine. Be scooping out multiples in one hand and netting others in mid flight with the other hand.
I honestly use the boy as a spotter to head count escapees so I know how many I have to round up.

My hands are small, so I've just got enough to grab a standard, /maybe/ two bantams. The dollar store net I have truly is a dollarstore net, it's already bent and torn.

On the other hand though, if I were to use a barred male and a female with dominant white lacing, what would happen?

Back
Top Bottom