The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Nope... im actually secretly hoping the hatch isn't that great.... im really starting to struggle for space!!! :idunno
Welcome to my world.
Space and feed are the enemy. I just got a load of chick feed today. I buy gamebird because their chick feed is lower protein and medicated.
They were out so I said I'd take the chick feed. Got home (45 minutes one way) and started emptying it in the bin and half way through I noticed the tag. Laying crumbles.
I was pissed so I called and bitched. Of course they said I could just bring it back and swap it.
I bitched more about the distance, time, gas not to mention I had already dumped half of it.
I'm not pleasant when I'm pissed. They offered to deliver and swap for me. I was supposed to call them back in the morning.
I later got a call from manager saying its harvest season and they were running shorthanded. IF I couldn't make the layer work they would be out tomorrow. If I could make it work they'd give me 5 free bags next time I'm in.

Welcome to my world.
Space and feed are the enemy. I just got a load of chick feed today. I buy gamebird because their chick feed is lower protein and medicated.
They were out so I said I'd take the chick feed. Got home (45 minutes one way) and started emptying it in the bin and half way through I noticed the tag. Laying crumbles.
I was pissed so I called and bitched. Of course they said I could just bring it back and swap it.
I bitched more about the distance, time, gas not to mention I had already dumped half of it.
I'm not pleasant when I'm pissed. They offered to deliver and swap for me. I was supposed to call them back in the morning.
I later got a call from manager saying its harvest season and they were running shorthanded. IF I couldn't make the layer work they would be out tomorrow. If I could make it work they'd give me 5 free bags next time I'm in.
I would have lost my sh!t

I have a chick house and they've still overflowed into the barn and my garage.
I'm about to put plastic down in the spare bedroom.
Replace the trash with chickens.
extreme hoarding buried alive GIF

Back
Top Bottom