The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I'll come!! I'll even help test the fluffiness of your orpies with some very intense cuddling.

Oh!! Does your work start at the same time as classes start? Could you drive me to school everyday so I don't have to bother getting my license? That would perfect. šŸ˜©šŸ‘Œ
Pretty sure you can get your license to drive the 12 minutes down the straight two-lane highway to the school. lol

Color?????

Any ideas or just a mess? Screenshot_20211028-140429_Trade Me.jpg Screenshot_20211028-140427_Trade Me.jpg

I think that's right. My first thought was something on Wheaten. Salmon makes the most logical sense. Although it could be a bit like the Isabel Cuckoo Orpington cockerel I have. Since everyone thinks that if a bird is visually a color it must be that color genetically too, plus colors not being standardized, means that every backyard breeder that wants to play with Crele and Cuckoo bastardizes the mess out of them *cough* Project Crele Orpingtons *cough*. I have a friend with no less than four different color patterns in Crele he's purchased from various breeders. And Isabel Cuckoo is based on Crele? Which is asinine. So who knows, really?

Back
Top Bottom