The Moonshiner's Leghorns

I was getting a very limited amount.
I'm done for the year though. I unplugged the lights and the incubator yesterday.
In other news though I'm gonna be doing some kitchen and dining room remodeling. I think I can work in that walk in incubator Oops I meant walk in "pantry" I've always wanted.

I'm done for the year though. I unplugged the lights and the incubator yesterday.
In other news though I'm gonna be doing some kitchen and dining room remodeling. I think I can work in that walk in incubator Oops I meant walk in "pantry" I've always wanted.
NO

Dang.... looks like I'm going to have to throw open the incubator doors and plant a pile of eggs in there to keep the leghorn breed alive

2e2a1598a069c07ed1aa4384c3de9234.gif
What do I have to do to get some attention around here?!
Season 1 Omg GIF by Schitt's Creek

Was that as big as you could type that?
YES

Anyway, for a theoretical laced project, what breed would you use to bring it in? Wyandotte? Yellow legs and rose-combed for a rose-combed variety of Leghorn? Or?

Also, are all of your Leghorns single-combed now?
Here, short and sweet. Minimal reading. Now answer him, Moony.

Here, short and sweet. Minimal reading. Now answer him, Moony.
I was having fun.
Yes all my leghorns are single Comb at this point.
Haven't really thought about it and not sure what all breeds have the pattern now days.
Wyandotte would work. It's easier to find them with the nicer lacing I'm sure then other breeds.
Yellow skin would be a bonus and with the rose comb dominate over single I like that. No recessive gene to test breed to see if it's there.

Back
Top Bottom