The Moonshiner's Leghorns

@The Moonshiner , can you show more of your chicks development to adults? Seems with all the chick pictures posted I always wonder how they look older.
I'll see what I can do.
Years ago when I first started posting pics I started finding them popping up in other places. Once even on my local CL in someone else's ad.
Another thing is when you post pics here BYC wants to be able to claim them for any purpose they want. Not so much a fan of that either.
Most don't realize but that's actually why I don't try to take fancy cutesy pics.
I'll start doing better with what you're asking for but be prepared to not see them in types of pics that someone would want to steal and use for their uses.

I'll see what I can do.
Years ago when I first started posting pics I started finding them popping up in other places. Once even on my local CL in someone else's ad.
Another thing is when you post pics here BYC wants to be able to claim them for any purpose they want. Not so much a fan of that either.
Most don't realize but that's actually why I don't try to take fancy cutesy pics.
I'll start doing better with what you're asking for but be prepared to not see them in types of pics that someone would want to steal and use for their uses.
That's fine, I don't mind blurry pictures if that helps.
I do understand what your talking about. I've seen Craigslist ads that had Greenfire farms pictures as there own. Which I find lazy and shady.

I'll see what I can do.
Headless and bodyless pics are fine.... as long as we know what head belongs to what body

@The Moonshiner , when you do set the pictures can you show the chick of interest then add the grow out of the chick. Need some kind of reference as to which is which.
Unless it's something I only have one or a few of or one that's enough different then others of that variety I most likely won't be able to.keep track of them when they grow.
So some I probably can others I'll probably have to give examples of that variety at separate stages.

Back
Top Bottom