The Moonshiner's Leghorns

10-12wks. This time of year they will not lay till spring here. Meat line New Hampshires.
So sexed. Are you selling them as trios, quads, etc? Or piece-milling them out? I'd do $15 on pullets and $10 on cockerels if they were singles. Probably.
I'll see what I can do.
Years ago when I first started posting pics I started finding them popping up in other places. Once even on my local CL in someone else's ad.
Another thing is when you post pics here BYC wants to be able to claim them for any purpose they want. Not so much a fan of that either.
Most don't realize but that's actually why I don't try to take fancy cutesy pics.
I'll start doing better with what you're asking for but be prepared to not see them in types of pics that someone would want to steal and use for their uses.
There's a hatchery that is using this picture of mine online right now.
Blue-laced Red Wyandotte Hen w White Javas in Background.jpg

You could always just obnoxiously watermark your images. Or put something obscene in each photo that can't be easily edited. Like a signature. Something like cans of beer, dirty underwear, dead puppies. You get the gist.
That's fine, I don't mind blurry pictures if that helps.
I do understand what your talking about. I've seen Craigslist ads that had Greenfire farms pictures as there own. Which I find lazy and shady.
I detest pic thieves. I specifically stated in my hatching catalog that the photos that aren't mine are the parent stock of my birds and will replace them once suitable adult pictures have been taken.

I'll see what I can do.
Years ago when I first started posting pics I started finding them popping up in other places. Once even on my local CL in someone else's ad.
Another thing is when you post pics here BYC wants to be able to claim them for any purpose they want. Not so much a fan of that either.
Most don't realize but that's actually why I don't try to take fancy cutesy pics.
I'll start doing better with what you're asking for but be prepared to not see them in types of pics that someone would want to steal and use for their uses.
Put your name on them or something that identifies them as yours. I do it a lot and it has helped weed out those that want to use them for their own monetary benefit.

Back
Top Bottom