The Moonshiner's Leghorns

All of @The Moonshiner ’s threads have been locked, and he makes more. This one will eventually be locked.

This is MY thread and no it's not gonna get locked cause you're not gonna be in here trolling or causing trouble. If that's all you're here for leave.
This isn't a be ignorant or rambling chat thread. It's a serious thread and I take it serious.
It is to share my results after years of hard work. Ive put blood, sweat, tears and feed by the truck loads into my projects. I'm a breeding visionary and made this thread to inspire others and to show them what can be done. Others come here to talk about their projects and ideas. We talk about genetics and people learn and teach. There's no doubt you're not here for any of that.
I do not need it littered with the nonsense or members to just be posting cr@p cause they're bored. Take that sh!t somewhere else.
Thank you

That would make sense. Considering I didn't know my boy was blue for like 4 years, I'm bot surprised I missed them
I got some black silkies once. Black as coal. I hatched a batch in the incubator and was a bit shocked when I opened it and had blue, black, splash and white chicks

Back
Top Bottom