The most angry looking rooster contest! *No prizes* Ends September 30th

Pics

Silkie Princess

Crossing the Road
Jun 24, 2021
Slovakia, Europe
My Coop
My Coop
Hi everybody! So this is a contest for angry roosters!
Rules:

- Only roosters and cockrells allowed!
- No hate
- BYC is meant to be a family friendly forum si no swearing, offensive coments etc.
- And most important of all have fun!

I would like if you would post your entries like this:
Name:

Have fun!
Silkie Princess

Name: Pip, an English Araucana
Pip thinks a lot of himself. He makes me laugh every day. His eyebrows make him look very fierce but he's never been mean.
English Araucana Cockerel.jpg

And when the wind catches his fancy feathers he's just too funny.
Funny Pip.jpg

Name: Snowbell
And something about the rooster: I for the life of me cannot find an angry pic of my two Serama boys, just cute and dopey ones... I get more evil glares from the hens! 🤣 It took a photoshoot to get some 'mean' looks with my camera-hog boy, Snowbell. He loves human interaction, cuddles, and strutting his stuff. His confidence is through the roof and he loves jumping on people, flapping his wings and crowing down their ear, while his brother, Jeremy, is more shy but still likes to show off every now and then to the girls.
Snowbell.jpg
Snowbell2.jpg

There's also... Whatever this is... 🤣
Snowbell3.jpg

Name: Snowbell
And something about the rooster: I for the life of me cannot find an angry pic of my two Serama boys, just cute and dopey ones... I get more evil glares from the hens! 🤣 It took a photoshoot to get some 'mean' looks with my camera-hog boy, Snowbell. He loves human interaction, cuddles, and strutting his stuff. His confidence is through the roof and he loves jumping on people, flapping his wings and crowing down their ear, while his brother, Jeremy, is more shy but still likes to show off every now and then to the girls.

There's also... Whatever this is... 🤣
Unqualified. 🤣 He's too cute!!! 😍

Name: Pip, an English Araucana
Pip thinks a lot of himself. He makes me laugh every day. His eyebrows make him look very fierce but he's never been mean.
View attachment 2827522

And when the wind catches his fancy feathers he's just too funny.
View attachment 2827523
I would follow whatever order this Rooster asked of me. He means business.

Back
Top Bottom