The Most Important Message You Will Ever Hear

Dottie the Chicken

Lover of Jesus, cows, and chickens
May 8, 2020
Wisconsin
Good morning, everyone. I have something God wants me to share with you. It's the most important message you will ever hear: The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

The Bible tells us "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Roman's 3:23), and it's pretty clear to see sin in everyday life. Whether it's hearing about murderers in the news, or your little one straight out lying to you, sin takes place every day, not just by everyone else, but by you.

Sin and God do not mix. Sin cannot be allowed into heaven. So, how are sinful people like us able to avoid spending eternity in hell? It's simple, the answer is through Jesus. Around 2,000 years ago, God's only Son, Jesus, the perfect, sinless sacrifice, was sent into the world through a young woman named Mary. He was born in a humble manger. Years later, He was torchered and nailed to a cross, though He had done no sin, where He died for everyone's sin. But, He did not stay dead. He was put in a tomb, and rose from the dead three days later, conquering death.

Because of Jesus' death on the cross, we have the opportunity to have a direct relationship with the best friend we could ever have. Salvation is a free gift from God. All we have to do is accept it.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
1 John 1:8‭-‬9

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
2 Peter 3:9

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
John 3:16‭-‬17

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:13

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John 10:9‭-‬11

"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."
1 John 5:12

"I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."
John 10:11

"Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."
Matthew 20:28

Accepting Jesus as your savior is very simple. The Bible says:

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10:9

I have accepted Jesus as my savior and have a home in heaven. I hope that you will do the same today. Tomorrow many be too late. We know not the time when we will die, whether it will be today or years from now. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you believed it. It is the truth. God is real- creation proves it.

If you have any other questions about salvation, please feel free to direct message me.

Last edited:
Nice share, @Dottie the Chicken! Now, having accepted Christ into our lives and into our hearts, our lives change completely. We become new creatures! We are to walk in a new way. God says He has now written His law in our hearts. That is what the New Covenant is, as described by Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 31:33 KJV
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

I believe we find this even earlier, in Deuteronomy, but I find myself interrupted by company so will have to come back to this later. I will just take a moment to ask, what law is written in our hearts? Why the Ten Commandments, of course! You can find them, as God wrote them with His finger on two slabs or tables of stone, in the book of Exodus, Chapter 20. That's the second book of thd Old Testament. 😊
Later!

Father God forgive me of all my sins

Jesus I believe you are the son of God
Died on the cross and rose again and I ask you to come into my heart and save deliver and set me free

I don’t want to live for the devil no more

I don’t want to live for me no more

I want to live for you Jesus

Thank you Jesus for saving delivering and setting me free

Father God forgive me of all my sins

Jesus I believe you are the son of God
Died on the cross and rose again and I ask you to come into my heart and save deliver and set me free

I don’t want to live for the devil no more

I don’t want to live for me no more

I want to live for you Jesus

Thank you Jesus for saving delivering and setting me free
Amen!

I love these verses:

Romans 5:6-8 KJV
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. [7] For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. [8] But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

God did not look at us and say, "You are a bunch of miserable sinners. You deserve to die. Straighten up your act and then we'll talk." No! He said, "You are a bunch of miserable sinners and you deserve to die. But you are my children and I love you more than life itself. I will bear the penalty you deserve in my own body. I will die in your place so that you may live." Man, what a God! 💜💜💜

Back
Top Bottom