The Most Important Message You Will Ever Hear

Yup. So no matter how lost or alone or scared or messed up or worthless you may feel yourself to be, know this: you are loved. Infinitely. Unconditionally. Totally. Completely. God loved you so much, He would rather die than live without you. So He did. He became a human being so He could take those hurt and worthless feelings and nail them to a cross and put them to death, and then give you eternal life in exchange for them. You can't really understand it and I can't really explain it. But you can accept it. You can believe it. Let Him in. And experience new life.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV

But I will sing of thy power; Yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: For thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
Psalm 59:16 KJV

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Joshua 1:9 KJV

Back
Top Bottom