THE MOTHER'S DAY HATCH-A-LONG!!!! The last day to join in and set eggs with us is April 28th.

Quote: there was 8 bycers that had 0% = no chicks this is too many for me to ship eggs for free!!
th.gif
SORRY!!!!!
hide.gif
so I had to go with the ones that had chicks but had the poorest hatch out of how many eggs they had set. does this make sense??

And again... sorry for all the illness and poorly feeling.  Many congratulations to everyone who won.  What was the hatch rate for the worst hatch rate???  Just curious..... I had 0% for this one and am so new that I probably didn't do the rules right..... Haaaaa, story of my life!

Makes sense to me I think you have to have something "hatch" to have a hatch rate. :D

Oh crap I hear an owl going whoo-whoo out my door yeah, ;) who am I going to eat next? I'm not letting my chickes out yet.

And again... sorry for all the illness and poorly feeling. Many congratulations to everyone who won. What was the hatch rate for the worst hatch rate??? Just curious..... I had 0% for this one and am so new that I probably didn't do the rules right..... Haaaaa, story of my life!
I had 0 for mine too! poor fertility rate for me.(well my chickens)

Oh yeah! I totally understand.... Just wanted to get this whole thing figured out. Thank you so much for starting this thread and being such a supportive person through the whole process... not to mention having the awesome prizes! Yaaaay!

By the way... I've improved on hatch rate since then! It's all because of listening to all of you and following direction... right on folks!

When I went out to let the chickens out this morning I almost had a heart attack I forgot to close the silkies up. All were there and accounted for. I don't know how I forgot them...

Didn't you say in an earlier post that you heard an owl? Those Silkies heard it too..did a great hide em job! I have done that before, busy day, through the night. Get up, and all of my chickens are already out in the yard. I always count too! We have had feral cats get ours.

and the winner of the cute chick pic is................................ CYNTHIA12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom