-The Mythics RP-

Nautalis slipped down from the stack of crates, offering the Harpy near the wall a final glance as she adjusted the scarf around her neck. The Siren lifted the other end of the heavy canvas, struggling to grip it as it tried to slip past her long nails.
"Well, I suppose we find out."
She gave the Phoenix a faint smile.
Coals heart melted. Her smile was so beautiful. She smiled at me! He stepped away from the wall and the crates that were stacked along it it and began walking forward with the expectation that Nautalis would walk back toward the crew members that were holding the frames.

Coals heart melted. Her smile was so beautiful. She smiled at me! He stepped away from the wall and the crates that were stacked along it it and began walking forward with the expectation that Nautalis would walk back toward the crew members that were holding the frames.
(AAAA No
he needs to never interact with her
he's giving me second hand embarassment)

Ember stalked toward the crates, swerving furiously around Nautalis and Coal as they meandered off with one of the canvas sheets.
"Hurry up and get that mounted on the spokes. Lupin. Quit gawking over the rat and get back to work."
She resolved to handle the current rodent issues later that night, if possible.

Ember stalked toward the crates, swerving furiously around Nautalis and Coal as they meandered off with one of the canvas sheets.
"Hurry up and get that mounted on the spokes. Lupin. Quit gawking over the rat and get back to work."
She resolved to handle the current rodent issues later that night, if possible.
(Thank you Ember!!!)
Thanks to Ember, Coal forgot about Nautalis for a moment. His jaw tightened. Can't you see that's what we're doing?

The pair walked toward the spokes. When they arrived, Coal began turning his end of the canvas upright.
Nautalis mirrored his movement, standing up on her toes to help reach higher. A broad-shouldered Harpy took the higher end of the canvas from her on the opposite side of the spoke, stretching it all the way up, and Nautalis pulled down on her lower corner, glancing up at the young Phoenix with a curious gaze.
He resembles the snappish Phoenix somewhat... I wonder why. She feels slightly of the darker Harpies. He is completely fire-bird. Curious... they can't be related can they?

Nautalis mirrored his movement, standing up on her toes to help reach higher. A broad-shouldered Harpy took the higher end of the canvas from her on the opposite side of the spoke, stretching it all the way up, and Nautalis pulled down on her lower corner, glancing up at the young Phoenix with a curious gaze.
He resembles the snappish Phoenix somewhat... I wonder why. She feels slightly of the darker Harpies. He is completely fire-bird. Curious... they can't be related can they?
A man grabbed the top end of Coal’s side of the tarp and pulled it up as Coal mirrored Nautalis’ movement, stretching the lower end.

Back
Top Bottom