-The Mythics RP-

Pics
Jintao stood back up and leaned against the table. It was almost painful to watch Tay, though he should be used to pain by now.
"Uh," Jintao looked at where his arm once was. Gone from the socket down with nothing to attach a prosthetic to. Only a skilled surgeon could pull off an operation like that, and only the heart of a survivor could live past it. That was something of which he lost shortly after his limb. It should have amazed him that he was still holding on.
"Almost two years now," he said. He didn't like talking about it and often avoided bringing it up if he could.

@_-Captain BRM-_
"Mm," she acknowledged, bent over her foot. "You're weak if you let it shame you, friend."
She hid beneath her bangs and held her breath, running the rag through blisters with merciless pressure.

@Lacy Duckwing

"Mm," she acknowledged, bent over her foot. "You're weak if you let it shame you, friend."
She hid beneath her bangs and held her breath, running the rag through blisters with merciless pressure.

@Lacy Duckwing
"Weak isn't the half of it," he turned away. He said too much, and it almost came across rude.
Jintao went to the kitchen window. He placed his hand on the still and stared down at the street below.

"He was attacked by a shark, miss," Daisy said to Tay in a near whisper. "You should be ashamed for calling him weak like that."

@_-Captain BRM-_

Claura turned on her heel. "You won't be cleaning when you are out," she responded.
“There is that.” Adeen thought for a moment. She only needed to wear dresses when she was out. But there was a bigger problem at hand.
“Claura, can you cut my hair? Just trim it so it’s straight. I cut it, but with a butcher knife. “

Last edited:
"Weak isn't the half of it," he turned away. He said too much, and it almost came across rude.
Jintao went to the kitchen window. He placed his hand on the still and stared down at the street below.

"He was attacked by a shark, miss," Daisy said to Tay in a near whisper. "You should be ashamed for calling him weak like that."

@_-Captain BRM-_
"A big fish ate your arm." She said, her voice loud and brash. She reached for the clear liquor bottle. "So. I don't care how it happened. Quit acting a martyr, man, and don't succumb to exploitation. Oddity does not permit lineance." She unscrewed the bottle and dampened the rag.

@Lacy Duckwing

"A big fish ate your arm." She said, her voice loud and brash. She reached for the clear liquor bottle. "So. I don't care how it happened. Quit acting a martyr, man, and don't succumb to exploitation. Oddity does not permit lineance." She unscrewed the bottle and dampened the rag.

@Lacy Duckwing
Jintao bit his lip. He had been passing around that lie ever since he lost his arm and Tay was the first person he wished knew that was false. The moments of his awful past began haunting him. He closed his eyes, but that never worked to chase anything away. What was it about her that seemed to bring things up like this?
"I forgot my coat downstairs," he went for the stairs without looking at anyone.

"Jintao-" Daisy put her hand out to stop him, but he was already down the stairs. She turned to Tay with her hands on her hips and a look that said, "how dare you." Then, as though she remembered something, fear filled her eyes again. "Excuse me," she said, almost shaking, as she turned to the living room.

@_-Captain BRM-_

Jintao bit his lip. He had been passing around that lie ever since he lost his arm and Tay was the first person he wished knew that was false. The moments of his awful past began haunting him. He closed his eyes, but that never worked to chase anything away. What was it about her that seemed to bring things up like this?
"I forgot my coat downstairs," he went for the stairs without looking at anyone.

"Jintao-" Daisy put her hand out to stop him, but he was already down the stairs. She turned to Tay with her hands on her hips and a look that said, "how dare you." Then, as though she remembered something, fear filled her eyes again. "Excuse me," she said, almost shaking, as she turned to the living room.

@_-Captain BRM-_
"How dare I, indeed," Tay muttered, watching through her bangs as the old woman left the kitchen. She stood and limped with silent feet to the rich cabinetry, then opened the doors and searched the shelves. She made no sound, taking quick inventory before hobbling back to the oven with a muffled groan.
Jintao was a foolish man, and he ailed himself. Yet she admired his disposition.

She mixed herbs and spices into the liquor before applying the acholic solution. It fizzed and boiled in the skin, so that her hands grew white and small unquenchable sounds issued from her throat. But she did not remove the rag and remedy until it had served it's purpose.
Sweat had streamed lines into her dirty, young face, and hair clung to her forehead as she rewashed her feet and pulled apart the welts with sterilized needles, then washed them again and repeated her process with the liquor.
Without covering and insulation her work would be to little avail, but she did not have the composure to call the old woman back, or to try and summon Jintao.
Instead she sat back in the chair and breathed heavy breaths, her weak body excited by pain.
She heard the rumble of voice, but understood no words.
Her and Jintao were not so different.

@Lacy Duckwing

Back
Top Bottom